Pages

Friday 8 July 2016

Are YOU Ready?

A YOU ready to experience a depth of connection to your ancestors that you never dreamed possible? Are you ready to truly KNOW who you are? 

Come to Scotland. Research your ancestors. Read about their lives in the documents. Learn about them by understanding the geography, the language, the sounds, the smells. 


Here's what past participants have had to say about their Genealogy Tour of Scotland:

This has been such a wonderful experience. I have been to Scotland before but have never
experienced it like this. I feel such a deep connection to the country and to my ancestors now. I can’t thank you enough for all that you have done to put this tour together.

Thank you for organizing the tour. It has been amazing. I can’t wait to come back. I learned so much about my ancestors and about Scotland. The tour was a prefect mix of research and tourism. My time in the area where my ancestors lived was magical.

I feel like I have been drinking from a fire hose of knowledge! I have learned so much about the lives of my ancestors. I can’t wait to come back next year. Thank you, thank you.

This was beyond my expectations. I have been to Scotland before. I was a tourist then. I am a proud Scot now. I met some great people in the group and will definitely keep in touch with them. I am going home full of new leads, full of stories and full of understanding about my Scottish ancestors.

PLEASE organize another tour. I will be the first to sign up. I loved everything about my time in Scotland and can’t wait to join you again.

All of the pre-tour preparation made such a difference. I was ready to research and made
tremendous headway. I am taking home hundreds of documents. Thank you.

Are YOU Ready? Book NOW: http://www.genealogytoursofscotland.ca/


No comments:

Post a Comment