Pages

Saturday 21 March 2015

T Minus 25

In just over three weeks I will be on my way "home" once again. This time, however, there will be a stop off in Birmingham first to attend Who Do You Think You Are? Live. 

I am looking forward to meeting up with friends and colleagues while there and to learning lots of new things. 

From Birmingham it will be onto Edinburgh to meet up with this year's tour participants. Always such an exciting time for me. Again this year, most of the participants are from the US, with a couple of fellow Canadians in the mix. 

I have my lists compiled. Not so much on what I want to research genealogy-wise, but places to visit and learn more about. Castles, Cemeteries (I'm an avid Taphophile) and historic places. 

I have my days planned well in advance, and as always, will hit the dirt running. This allows me to get the most out of my short time in Scotland and to alleviate jet lag. It is only when I return to Canada that the exhaustion sets in. For days. 

I look forward to sharing my time at WDYTYA Live and in Scotland through daily blogging. 

What I am not looking forward to is the travel. A long ass flight that generally goes poorly. If nothing else, it will provide fodder for the blog roll. 

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment